Corfield Solicitors operates as a family run ethical practice operating in the heart of the community.
- Fees are set in order to make a living rather than a fortune, the present hourly rate is £195 + VAT
- No 'motoring costs' are added for home and accompanied visits.
- No additional 'out of hours' charges are made.
- No additional percentage for probate work is charged.
- Only recycled paper and card is used for letters, documents, leaflets and brochures. Inks used for printing are vegetable based where possible.
The practice supports the Woodland Trust and the Cinnamon Trust www.cinnamon.org.uk, the national charity for the elderly and terminally ill and their pets. In addition, the practice sponsors Ermias, a little boy living in Ethiopia through Plan International.